Tuesday, November 26, 2013

why 129?



Are you curious about why the number 129? I mean, food, clothing, shelter is pretty self-explanatory; those are the necessities of life, which is what this blog is all about.

Although, one could argue that there are degrees of necessity; bread and water = necessity vs. 1978 Montrachet and Petrossian caviar = perhaps a necessity for some, but a luxury for most of us. A loin cloth (necessity) vs. a Stella McCartney LBD (luxury) A nice house or apartment (necessity) vs. the penthouse at Trump Tower (luxury). It's all relative, but let's face it; a bit of luxury now and then is a necessity.

And planet carol; well we all live in our own little world, don't we? I live on planet carol...

But why 129? 

I was born on Saturday, August 25th, 1951 at 1:29 in the afternoon. But the thing is, the number 129 constantly pops up on my radar; I look at the clock...it's 1:29. I buy something online...it's $129. I glance down at the gas mileage on my car...it's on 129 miles. I'm driving on the interstate, and my exit just happens to be...you guessed it...exit 129. It happens almost daily. Coincidence? I think not. If you're into numerology, perhaps you can enlighten me.

In the meantime, I've decided that 129 must be my lucky number, and that one day the reason why will be revealed to me. I'll let you know when that happens...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment