Friday, November 29, 2013

mama needs a brand new bag...


I travel a lot. And one thing I learned a long time ago is, if I travel with six pieces of luggage, I will have to schlep around six pieces of luggage. So I resist the urge to pack ten pairs of shoes, my entire arsenal of toiletries, and an outfit for every possible occasion, and try to whittle my stuff down to one bag. While not inspiring, it can be done.

For years, I've traveled with this; a heavy cotton, faded turquoise bag, swimming with lime green fish. Not particularly classy, but lightweight and easy to find in a sea of black rolling bags on the luggage carousel. And no one ever wants to steal it...


But lately, I've been craving something a bit more adult; and a little less embarrassing. Yes, people can be cruel...

I would love to have this Cavalier II No.97 Fawn Suede duffel bag from GHURKA. Perhaps as a Christmas gift? Christmas is coming up soon. Anybody...anybody?


shop Ghurka here

No comments:

Post a Comment