Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ten books that shaped my life


JAMESON'S BOOKS
  1. Alice's Adventures In Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll
  2. Island Of The Blue Dolphins, by Scott O'Dell
  3. Sixteen, by Beverly Cleary
  4. To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
  5. The Good Earth, by Pearl Buck
  6. Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
  7. Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte
  8. Giant, by Edna Ferber
  9. On The Road, by Jack Kerouac
  10. Happy All The Time, by Laurie Colwin
I was an avid reader as a child, and I've never lost my fascination with books. My daughter is also a book lover. My grandson Jameson is following in our footsteps, and already has quite the collection of books.

If you have children, please encourage them to read. Reading stimulates the imagination in a way that television and computer games will never do. Give the kids in your life books this Christmas. You won't regret it...

xoxo C

photo via Jennifer Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment